Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

user exit for checking the vendor emailid in me22n or me21n

can anybody suggest me a user exit for checking the email id of the vendor in me21n or me22n or me29n.


answers



This is a backend (SAP MM) issue. You need to post this issue in ERP forum to get the right solution.


PO user exits begin with EXIT_SAPMM06E_...
Maybe the user exit you are looking for is :
EXIT_SAPMM06E_012 (check customer specific data before saving)



i checked with the user exit that u suggested me, it is getting triggered, i am able to check whether the vendor email id is present or not, but this is happening all the time that is even when the user dont want to send a email to the vendor i.e. he just wants to print the purchase order, even at that time this user exit is getting triggered and giving a message that the vendor email id is not maintained.
the reson why this is happening is there is no import parameter to this user exit which gives the "medium of data transfer" the user has entered. if i get this parameter visible inside the user exit, then i can check this parameter inside the user exit and do the required operation. i checked up with all the user exits in "me" package and even the other related packages but none of them is getting triggered,
do u know a user exit or badi which imports this parameter and also gets triggered at the time of creation of purchase order.
plz give me a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google
 

Subscribe Here

AddThis Feed Button